c

Welcome to Kulture Shockz!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello and welcome to Kulture Shockz!  Despite the unorthodox spelling of this blog, my goal is to foster a unique discussion of culture in the United States and in countries around the world.  To do this, I will draw upon current events (see the links at the right to find some of my favorite news websites) as well as my own personal experiences and perspectives.  I'd like this blog to be interactive, so I encourage you to comment (respectfully) on my posts.  Also, if you have an idea for a topic you'd like me to discuss, please contact me via the button at the top of the right column.

That being said, I guess I should introduce myself.  My name is Casey and I am from the Great State of Minnesota.  I've always had a great interest in culture and have been able to experience many different ones throughout Latin America and Europe.  I hope that my perspectives will be of interest to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment